<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6648481?origin\x3dhttp://bimboqueen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, June 16, 2007

Its Friday night, and I got back before 11pm, and a booze free Friday night at that. I feel like an angel. Hurhur.

So, Thursday was graduation day. I'm finally a diploma holder (nothing to wow about though). It was a gooooood graduation, I must say. All the people I love was there. Mummy was there, Daphne was there.
Boyfriend was there for the entire ceremony, but the moment it ended, he had to rush off to work. :( I didn't get to take many pictures with him. :( :( But baby, I really appreciate you being there. I know I'm not understanding, I know I'm selfish, but I still want to thank you for being there on one of my bigger days. I love you!

Wished Daddy, Doreen and Elaine was there though. Oh well, there's always my university graduation day.
Haven't gotten my hands on the gazillion pictures I took, but here's a sneak preview. Albeit small, but its better than nothing, right?


If you wanna know why its so small, ask Jenny aka Ayumi Hamasaki lookalike hah!

Wow, the picture is REALLY small!

Hint hint, I hope to get the pictures soon Daphne, thanks very much!

I've finally gotten my PR thingie. Passport's stamped with the PR thingie, but I still have to make ANOTHER trip down to ICA to collect my blue IC (blah)! I spent a good five hours at ICA today, waiting to get my passport stamped for my Entry Permit and Re-Entry permit. How boring.

Aside that, my week has been pretty mundane.

Lets see, this evening, a colleague and I headed to Holland Village and I bought myself a pweeeety dress plus some pyjamas. Hurhur. We went to Fosters for a light dinner, and had ourselves some soup, escargot, chicken pie (came together with fries and salad, and OMG the serving was huge), and chamomile tea. I couldn't even finish half of my supposed "main course". The pie was really good, but I feel really bad not being able to finish it. Bumped into some people... Fellow MCM-er, Vanessa, is actually part-timing there! And I met Nasha after I came out from Fosters! It was a good, easy night spent having a good conversation and yummified food. :)

Speaking of which, I bought myself a pair of skinny jeans on Thursday, after my graduation ceremony, with Mummy and Daohne. I sms-ed Doreen to tell her I bought a pair of skinnies. And she was insulting me, saying its kinda an irony; skinny jeans and I. So, from now onwards, I shall call those fatty jeans, since I'm fat anyways!

Speaking of shopping, I got something here that might be of interest to you guys! WAREHOUSE SALE AT WING TAI INDUSTRIAL CENTRE!!!!

I'm going, I think!

Okay, its kinda pixelated. Details: 12 - 17 June 2007, 12pm - 7pm. Wing Tai Industrial Centre, 105 Tampines Road! Topshop. Topman. Dorothy Perkins. I here my wallet whining already.

Maybe there's not so much stuff left already, cos I slow lah, only received info on this.

Alright, I here the washing maching beckoning to me. Good night, you.




BimboQueen
6/16/2007 12:47:00 am

|


The BimboQueen


Serene Loo; Femme; 19 September 1987; Nineteen going on Twenty; Mass Communication Graduate; Account Management Executive; Nightlife; Retail therapy & more retail therapy; Very trigger happy; hayzelle@hotmail.com