<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6648481?origin\x3dhttp://bimboqueen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hello lovelies,

Gonna be away in Europe from 30 June all the way to 13 July. Sittting in the place for 12 hours plus, that's no joke. Will be bidding Singapore goodbye at 11.05pm, and saying hello to London 12 hours later. Gosh, I can't wait to see the sights (scenery + angmoh boys) of London, Paris and Scotland! Just kidding, boyfriend!

Gonna miss Singapore deearly. Gonna miss my boyfriend, friends, work (wow, suprisingly) and drinking + eating sessions!

Boyfriend, I love you very much. You don't run away with another girl ok? Or I'll be very sad. I love you baby. I'm gonna miss you like hell. Please think of me often okay? Sms and email when you can ok? And I'll call you when I can. A zillion kisses to you each day. Love.

Maria & Nadiah, Happy twentieth in advance. May you guys have a good celebration. And I owe you both one. Drinks my treat when I get back k!

Ming, Syed, Jenny, SayLin, gonna miss you all toooo! :(

Alright, gotta go do some last minute packing and shower already.

Everyone, miss me okay? Hugs to all!


BimboQueen
6/30/2007 03:25:00 pm

|


The BimboQueen


Serene Loo; Femme; 19 September 1987; Nineteen going on Twenty; Mass Communication Graduate; Account Management Executive; Nightlife; Retail therapy & more retail therapy; Very trigger happy; hayzelle@hotmail.com