<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6648481?origin\x3dhttp://bimboqueen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Seeing Maria, Syed & YiHan today was a blast. It was dope! It made me miss MassComm days even more. Made me miss how we used to hang out on the 6th or 7th floor of the FMS block. And not forgetting, the very very important yellow gate.

Maybe when I go back to school this week, I shall go to the above-mentioned 3 strategic locations and scribble my initials there. Maybe when I go back in ten years time, it possibly MIGHT still be there if they do not demolish Block 52/53.

Recenlty, I've been thinking, and I still can't believe I'm turning 20 this year. I feel like I'm 30 though, and I think that's extremely unhealthy. Maybe I should go back to being juvenile. Not like I'm not that after 5pm. ;)

On a totally random and different note,

#1: OMG! THE GREAT SINGAPORE SALE IS HAPPENING. I NEED TO SHOP SHOP SHOP. BUT I NEED TO SAVE SAVE SAVE.

There's always Shop N' Save though. :D Okay, lame.

#2: I'LL BE FLYING OFF TO LONDON ON 30TH JUNE AND RETURNING 13 JULY!

Say hello to wonderful weather, sight-seeing, and err... Brit boys.

Jenny, I'll pack a Brit boy (blond hair, blue eyes) in my suitcase just for you (I think I really need a huge suitcase then).




Timecheck, 12.50am. Time to go to bed. Can't meet my clients looking like a panda bear aka Syed Arafat. Night y'all!


BimboQueen
5/29/2007 12:37:00 am

|


The BimboQueen


Serene Loo; Femme; 19 September 1987; Nineteen going on Twenty; Mass Communication Graduate; Account Management Executive; Nightlife; Retail therapy & more retail therapy; Very trigger happy; hayzelle@hotmail.com