No, my Wednesday night was not spent hugging the toilet bowl. Instead of OOSH, my colleagues and I headed to Balaclava instead. As one of my colleague puts it, "Bala is my playground." Now I know why she loves Balaclava. The atmosphere there is pretty fantastic. Heineken, live band, good company. What more could one ask for on the eve of a public holiday?
That night, I met a couple of people. Friend's friends friends. When asked to guess my age, they thought I was in the range of 25-28. Which is HONESTLY VERY VERY SADDENING.
I'm nineteen people. Freaking nineteen.
Oh, oh oh! I forgot to mention, my colleague and I headed to LaSenza before Bala the other day. Wahlaoeh. Big sale. 50% off almost everything I think. I got myself pretty sleepwear. :) Maybe I should go back to get some of those pretty panties.
I'm a happy girl today because I met Saylin aka Sally. I missed him so much since somebody has been so busy the past couple of weeks. We paid our favourite Holland Village a visit. Breko for lunch, Haagen-Dazs for dessert. Boy oh boy, I was stuffed. Seeing him REALLY does harm to my waistline (Not that its very defined to begin with).
Tomorrow, its back to reality after heaploads of fun. But TGIF tomorrow! That means the weekend is coming. Whee. :)
Maybe I should head to Balaclava again. Whee. That would give me something to look forward to.
Good night everyone, and have a good weekend!
Daphne: Got to know nuffnang through kennysia.com and xiaxue.blogspot.com. HAHA. I think you can qualify easily for the hits lor.
BimboQueen
5/31/2007 10:03:00 pm
|
The BimboQueen
Serene Loo;
Femme;
19 September 1987;
Nineteen going on Twenty;
Mass Communication Graduate;
Account Management Executive;
Nightlife;
Retail therapy & more retail therapy;
Very trigger happy;
hayzelle@hotmail.com