Been feeling healthy the past couple of days. Whee! Went out for badminton the other day, and then we went for wakeboarding on Sunday morning. My virgin experience in wakeboarding was really fun I must say despite not being able to stand on the board properly still. :(
Today, Monday morning, I woke up at 2pm after fourteen hours. I opened my eyes and tried getting up, and ohmytien ohmytien my back was hurting like fuck, and so were the shoulders, the thighs, the calves, the ass, the arms, the everywhere. The joints in my body were screaming in agony. My skin was bawling because of the severe tan I got yesterday. Well, not tan, more of sunburn I must say. I thought I was going to be paralysed for good when I tried getting out of bed today.

The us who were there.
We didn't manage to take a group picture. So, I'd thought I would make one. And don't tell me, I know it's cacat (stupid looking). I know. I struggled to stop my eyes from drooping while "editing" it.

Leaving behind specks of Punggol Marina in a speedboat.

The boyfriend went first. Phwoar!

Then Ongky...

Then Roei.
The pictures are getting ridiculously small I know. My Canon Ixus has only 3x Optical Zoom. And the Digital Zoom kinda blurs the pictures.

And that's me after falling into the water a zillion times.

Cheryl, the pro-est among us all. :)

William the King.
And in between this all, we just had to camwhore! :D

We can see what you had for breakfast! :P


I'm drunk, and I'm gonna wakeboard.


You won't believe how many of these I have!


That's not it yet, there's morrrrreeeeeee!




A forced to be happy boy.

Lik and Will wearing their pants ultra high. Zoom blurred it to save them the embarrassment. :D




Epitome of beng-ness.

I lick Lik.


Beng two.

Girls rule, boys drool. Wahhahaha!
My Sunday was a fantastic one- good company, wakeboarding in the early morning, lunch at Ichiban Boshi after fun in the sun, and prata supper with the boyfriend at midnight makes me a very very happy girl. :D
I've been applying Nivea's Intensive Moisturising Lotion on my whole body like five times in a day, likewise with Hazeline Snow on my face. But I can still feel the pain when I lie down on the bed. And not forgetting the joint pains. Lets hope I've no driving lesson tomorrow. I don't know how the hell I'm gonna turn the steering wheel (without power steering) for like 4567865434567 times.
So, anyway, I've enrolled for my IS module. I decided to take Mind Quest for Excellence. Sounds geek-ish and science-nish I know, but the module outline looks interesting, and I heard it's one of the slackest too. Let's pray hard and hope so. The only good thing about my timtable- I'M OFF ON FRIDAYS! WOOOOHOOO. Maybe the coming semester doesn't look so bad after all. :D
BimboQueen
4/03/2006 06:09:00 pm