



I've finally watched it, and I must say, I really liked it. I guess you can never really compare books to movies.
OMG, OMG, AND YOU KNOW WHAT?


I'M GOING FOR THE OASIS CONCERT ON THE 23RD OF FEBRUARY. :D
The only bad news- it's two days before the MRM paper. :( But I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really wanna go for it!
In case you haven't seen the exam timetable-
MRM- 25th February 2006 (A Freaking Saturday) 9am-11am
Advertising- 28th February 2006 (Tuesday) 9am-11am
Okay, I'm being a spoiler here. ;)
Anyways, if you didn't know yet, I'll only be doing my IBP in the second semester, with the other cohort. So, I'll be doing my electives first. Due to some complications in Trimedia, I've decided to take do a swop with Elin instead. So, she'll be working with Valerie Lim in the first semester, and I'll be working with Fiona in the next semester. But throughout the year, the four of us still has to help one another out. Sigh. :( I'm sooo sad I can't work with Syed or Yihan and I WON'T BE LIKE NEXT DOORS TO JENNY TOOOO! Double :(
I met Lik's maternal grandma and some of his relatives last night for his grandma's birthday celebration. I must admit I was a wee bit scared and nervous. Haha, but all went pretty good I think, or I hope. :) Lik's mother invited me to visit their kampung during CNY- this means meeting even more relatives from the paternal side. OMG, so scary. But I don't think I'll be going, cos I wanna spend more time at home.
My poor mother fractured her third toe. Her second and third toe looks like a V-shape now. Her right foot is in a plaster. But she's still hobbling around. Guess how she got the fracture? She kicked the foot of my bed. And you know the sad news? My mum won't be able to drive for six weeks cos her foot will be in the plaster, and eight weeks if she doesn't rest enough. SO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS? I must take the ten minute walk from my house to the bus stop every morning, and the walk from the bus stop to my house every single night. And you know about the dangers of girls walking around early in the morning or late at night. :(
On a happier note, Daddy, Doreen and Daphne are gonna be back this week for CNY! Woohoo! :) This year's reunion dinner will be prepared by my sisters and my Daddy, since Mum can't really do much.
THANKS MANY MANY (Inside joke) for reading. I need to continue AND CONCENTRATE on my Feat Two. :( This is so depressing. I'm home on a Sunday trying to complete my Feat Two. How sad is that?
Boyfriend please come and see me, QUICKLY. I'm in need of sayangs.