I had to travel all the way to Kallang yesterday to take pictures for my Feat 2, and the whole process took me an hour and a half. But at least part of it is done! :D
We decided to catch Derailed at the West Mall cinema. Let me tell you how I felt about the show- IT'S A FUCKING GOOD SHOW. The storyline's really WAHWAHWAH you know! And there's also Jennifer Aniston, one of my favourites. :) And and, there's like so many twists in the movie, very unexpected twists! I recommend it, GO!
And I think I should read Derailed by James Siegel because books are always so much better than the movies!


There was this rape scene in the movie that really affected me because it seemed so real. I was squirming watching it.

Aniston doesn't really look like Aniston here, the picture sucks. Oh yah, and it's not Clive Owen who raped Jennifer Aniston okay.
Men, you all have no idea the harm done to women after you sexually assault them. It's not just the physical harm, but so so much more of the emotional harm. This will stick to them for the REST OF THEIR LIVES. Claims of getting over it, I don't really believe in that. All I believe in- it'll be haunting you repeatedly, giving you nightmares multiple times in your life. And not only that, you ruin their lives and make them lose hope in the male species.
(OKAY, MY IE JUST FUCKED UP AND I LOST HALF MY POST)


I still think Jennifer Aniston is way hotter than Angelina Jolie. Agree?
Anyway, you know how people always rush to the toilet after watching a movie. Personally, I don't believe in going to the loo while watching a movie halfway.
With a full and almost bursting bladder yesterday, I rushed to the toilet. And if you've been to the Westmall toilets, you'll know that the walls of the cubicles are very vandalised (I don't know about the guys' toilet though). So, while I was peeing, I was looking at all the vandalisms. One of it really caught my eye, and I couldn't help taking a picture of it (That was after I finished peeing lah!).

Don't you think this is a piece of VERY good toilet entertainment?
Apparently, this piece of vandalism is written by a girl who claimed that this other girl stole her boyfriend. But, the weird thing is, WHICH GUY WOULD WANNA SCREW A GIRL WITH A HUGE AND LOOSE PUSSY? I mean, instead of insulting the girl, she's actually complimenting her. Is she trying to say she has a big, loose vagina and that's actually a good thing? Damn stupid, these secondary school girls.
Anyway, Lik is finally a National Library member. So, we went to borrow books yesterday. He got one geeky Starwars sci-fi book, while me, being the Serene I am, borrowed this love novel. Well, not really love, but something along those lines. It's called To Have and To Hold by Jane Green. I guess the cover will explain everything. I think my book is much more interesting than some sci-fi book. :P

There there, doesn't mine look more intersting? Okay, I'm being biased. I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. I've read nearly four chapters of the book, and it's actually pretty good! HAHA!
I've been listening to Bon Jovi's newest album- Have a Nice Day. It's not too bad, but I still prefer his older albums, like Crossroad and These Days. And I don't like the new album cover.

Get my point?
My favourite songs from this album include Last Cigarette, I am, Novocaine and Who Says You Can't Go Home. These songs are of a different feel compared to his past albums. I guess it's just catered to the "new" and more "pop-ish" kinda taste now.


The bestest songs of Bon Jovi's are all from these two albums!
Alrighty, I need to go re-write some parts of my Feat 1. I didn't do well. Pfft. This is so sickening. Feat Feat Feat, all day long. Feat here, Feat there, Feat everywhere!
But, I'm glad about my MRM Lit Review. :)
Enjoy what's left of your weekend. Less than eight hours to Monday Blues. :( This is so tragic.
And before you go back to what you're doing, please watch the paradoy of Memoirs of a Geisha. It's fucking funny!
BimboQueen
1/15/2006 04:07:00 pm