Been blogging less recently cos I've been really busy. Dad's back from Jakarta already. He'll be staying till next Wednesday, I think. Doreen and Daphne are back too. The family's almost complete except for Elaine. Elaineeeeeee: WE MISS YOU! Since so many people are back home now, Mum's been cooking loads of goodies and I think I've added some flabs. AGAIN.
I had dim sum today morning for breakfast. I had Indonesian Mee Soto instant noodles in the afternoon. I cried in the afternoon. I slept for nearly 4 hours in the afternoon. I watched Tong Xing Yuan. I had dinner- grilled chicken. I watched the 9pm-show-on-Channel 8. And here I am blogging.
My life's so exciting. Actually, I'm bored.
I had a whole week almost lesson-free, due to public holidays and cancellation of many classes. But, it's not exactly very holiday-ish. There's a couple of take home tutorials to do. Bleah. WHYYYY? This is very tragic.
I must say I've been a very good girl lately. I haven't been clubbing for eons. I feel all pure and innocent all over again! :P But, I've always been one I know.
I was thinking about blogging on clubbing today, but right now, I think I'm too lazy to do that, so, the post might come up another day. :)
Okay, I've nothing much to blog now, except that I made Famous Amos Cookies the other day. Well, sort of. It tastes really good. Oh, why's Serene baking? Cos it was part of her boyfriend's birthday present. Haha! Alright, I'm really random and incoherent now.
Oh, and I watched Andy Lau's new movie- All About Love. The show is ABSOLUTELY slow. But, it's quite sad lah the story. Typical love story. Lik fell asleep in the cinema and started snoring. Haha. No, he didn't snore, he just slept. All About Love would have been better if it moved at a faster pace.
I WANNA WATCH JUST LIKE HEAVEN. I adore Mark Ruffalo. He looked SO cute in 13 going on 30. Chubby boy. He was thinner in Bring It On though. :) AAAAHHH. I WANNA WATCH.
Oh, and btw, I dyed my hair again. It's DIY and it's a little bolder than my last colour. It's errr... I can't remember it, but slightly reddish brown. More of brown than of red though.
Okay, there's a show on TV now that I would like to watch. BYE!
BimboQueen
11/03/2005 10:10:00 pm
|
The BimboQueen
Serene Loo;
Femme;
19 September 1987;
Nineteen going on Twenty;
Mass Communication Graduate;
Account Management Executive;
Nightlife;
Retail therapy & more retail therapy;
Very trigger happy;
hayzelle@hotmail.com