<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6648481?origin\x3dhttp://bimboqueen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, October 22, 2005

The initial plan of going Sentosa together with my boyfriend vanished into thin air, because of the weather that day. Boo the weather. Whenever I wanna go outdoors, it rains on me. Why why why? So, we had to change our plans and head elsewhere instead. We caught Deuce Bigalow: European Giggolo in the early afternoon. A disgustingly crude and funny show I must say. But, bottomline, I liked it.

Oh! Lik went to buy the tickets and I was standing a few metres away buying us some food and he came over and told me the woman at the counter asked for my IC. So, maybe, I don't look that old after all. I'll take that as a compliment, but then again, I wanna look matured lah. Heh.

And then, we racked our brains to figure out where else to go...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yes, it's the Singapore Science Centre!

It's been like nearly eight years since the last time I went there. I can't even remember when, but I think it was a school excursion.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And the tour guide carrying the ah-ma-looking-stylo-milo-bag said, "Follow me!" (Oh, and btw, when I told him I was gonna post this picture up, he begged me not to. Lik: HAHA!)

We saw many excited little kids there, jumping about all over the place. Little kids irk me sometimes. They disturb a peaceful environment, but I know I wanna have kids next time! The irony of it all. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyway, the exhibits at Science Centre's really cool! There were so many things to see. But, we only had two hours cos we bought tickets to go see Fighter Pilot at the Omni Theatre, though we think we should have watched Mystery of Nile instead.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My favourite colour!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Worshipping the round-bottom-flask-looking-thing.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Einstein wannabe.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Happy faces.

I felt like a kid, and sometimes, I do wish I can gain back the childlike innocence all over again, but that's highly impossible. Everybody knows that.

Alright, it's freaking 4.15am now. I'm still up, but I'm gonna go to bed soon. Long day ahead later. Welcome lunch at Marriott for the junior Ambassadors tomorrow. Nyeh nyeh. I like. The boyfriend and I are planning to go cycling at East Coast if the weather permits us to. I pray it won't rain lah.

Solitaire Showdown time check- we played 73 games in total today. Sick, right? Haha! I won 48 games! You do the Maths yourself. Hurhur!

And before I forget,

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Happy 18th, boy. :) Stop being a mat with the mat accent, and speak clearly lah. Okay, very evil of me, but I hope you'll have a great one today, since it's the eighteenth!

Time for slumber. Byeeee!



BimboQueen
10/22/2005 03:52:00 am

|


The BimboQueen


Serene Loo; Femme; 19 September 1987; Nineteen going on Twenty; Mass Communication Graduate; Account Management Executive; Nightlife; Retail therapy & more retail therapy; Very trigger happy; hayzelle@hotmail.com