<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6648481?origin\x3dhttp://bimboqueen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The Dream

The time now is 7-fucking-54-am. And you ask, why the hell would Serene be up at this time of the day? OMG, you're so right. I usually sleep till noon, the earliest, since it's holidays now. And I've only had my doasage of five hours of sleep. This bloody stinks I tell you.

Okay, I'm not saying what I actually want to say. I had a very scary dream just now. Very very scary and it seemed oh-so-real.

You see, I dreamt that I had a boyfriend (I mean I do have a boyfriend) and in the dream, the guy was Lik, who is ACTUALLY my boyfriend. And our relationship in the dream was damn good, similar to what it is in reality actually. And yadayada, we were even planning to get married. Then, one day he got to know F (F actually exists and she's from Mass Comm. OMG). He told me he liked F, but he loved me. I begged him to stop liking F (Like damn childish lah), and I even cried over it, dammit. Lik then finally bought his car- a Peugeot 206 and while they were placing the engine in the car (OMG, it sounds like a scene from Grease when John Travolta starts singing 'Grease Lightning'), my boyfriend dumped me. For F. Yes, in front of his mother who happened to be there while he was getting his new car. Oh, and in case, you were wondering, F wasn't present. Weirdly, my mother was his mother in the dream, and I walked up to her, thanked her for all the food she's cooked for me when I was having meals over at Lik's and I hugged her and even cried more. And in front of everyone, I cried and begged him to salvage the relationship. Contrary to real life, I would never ever do that. And then I gave Lik one last hug and walked away.

And when I woke up from this dream at 7.23am, my face was wet from all the tears.

The time now is 8.08am. I'm gonna try to go back to sleep. Oh, and btw, I'm planning to take French and Business Ettiquette for the 1-5pm slot, for this semester's IS. Who's with meeeeee? Sorry, I know this post is kinda pointless. So, toodles!


BimboQueen
10/12/2005 07:54:00 am

|


The BimboQueen


Serene Loo; Femme; 19 September 1987; Nineteen going on Twenty; Mass Communication Graduate; Account Management Executive; Nightlife; Retail therapy & more retail therapy; Very trigger happy; hayzelle@hotmail.com