<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6648481?origin\x3dhttp://bimboqueen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Aftermath of Communication Issues Exam

Finally, one exam down and just one more to go before my well-deserved holidays. Been going through too much shit of late- projects, studying and blahblahs. The exam was alright. A definite pass and better for Serene who used to get straigh F9s for her exams in upper secondary. I deserve my break! Come soon!

After the Com Issues exam yesterday, Jenny, Maria, Ming and I went to Al-ameen to meet Syed and Yihan for lunch. But because we took such a long time to reach, Syed and Yihan started without us- those greedy pigs! Haha! The four of us girls had so much food, I feel so sinful, even just listing them out here.
1. One HUMONGOUS bowl of VERY spicy Tomyam soup,
2. One Nasi Goreng Sambal Cendawan (Sambal Mushroom Fried Rice),
3. Ayam Nasi Briyani (Chicken Rice Briyani),
4. One egg prata,
5. Two cheese prata,
.
.
.
.
.
and.... (drumroll)

6. One ice cream prata

Syed was petrified at the amount of food we ate. He commented we ate even more food than him, which I think we actually did. Imagine the amount of fats going to our asses. -shudders at the thought of it-

In the course of it all, Yihan took many pictures. In fact, all of them took very unglam pictures of me (HAH! I shall not post them up!) and of course, shots of the amount of food we ate! Well, I know I'm jakun (old-fashioned) lah- the only one without a camera phone. Grrrrr. Even the punda bear (the ex punda bear), Syed, who used to live in the wild among the bamboo shoots, has a camera phone!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This was some of the food we ate. Mind you, this is the other side of the table where we dumped some of our empty plates. There's still more on the other side.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And we were waiting for our prata icecream to come- dumdeedeedum.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Then, Yihan started taking pictures and this is just one of the embarassing ones of me. Just look at those eyebags!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We all tucked in when the ice cream prata came. Happyhappyhappy!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And within minutes, that plate of sinful-but-made-us-happy-food vanished! POOF!

I had so so much fun yesterday. Let's do it again, alright? :D And next time round, less food! Hurhur.

Just some random pictures and stuff:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Current earring count: 82. I need 18 more to make 100. Don't my earrings look so so lovely on the wooden mat? I hung it up in one corner of my room. And btw, the mat costs $2 only. This is part of my collection cos some kind of earrings can't be hung on the mat. Bleah. But, I'VE GOT TO MAKE IT 100! I'VE GOT TO MAKE IT 100!


I need more, I need more!

My boyfriend came to stayover the night before ComIss exam. He said he wanted to accompany me while I was studying. But, that pig fell asleep before I did. Hahaha. I should have taken a picture of him sleeping. :D


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is my favourite picture of us.


Oh oh oh, I'm gonna be legal sooooon! I'll be able to party legally in less than a week's time. Wooohooo!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Daphne gave me an early birthday present- an MP3 player. Okay lah, no brand, but I'm very satisfied with it. :D I've been wanting one for some time. Now I won't have to spend my own money buying one!


Dad offered to give me a plane ticket to Jakarta. But, I think I'll ask for a new handphone instead when my handphone contract turns eighteen months at the end of this year. I jokingly asked mum for a plane ticket to Dundee (UK) to see Elaine. Well, I hope she brings me to Dundee, birthday present or not.

Reality check, it's less than 40 hours before the PR paper. I'm veryveryveryscrewed. But, on the bright side, it's approximately 41 hours before our holiday officially statrts. Can't wait! Shopping partyingshoppingpartyingshoppingpartying, here I come!

I'll be so fucking broke if I don't have a job. However, I got offered a job! The working hours are very weird but at least, the money's pretty good, considering the number of hours. Mabel: I'm still considering whether I'll be taking up this job.


Back to work. -pulls a long face-


BimboQueen
9/14/2005 07:39:00 pm

|


The BimboQueen


Serene Loo; Femme; 19 September 1987; Nineteen going on Twenty; Mass Communication Graduate; Account Management Executive; Nightlife; Retail therapy & more retail therapy; Very trigger happy; hayzelle@hotmail.com