Newswriting Field Assignment 2 is finally over. I can't express how happy I really am! I had great moral support and some great "entertainers" to keep me awake. Lik, the boyfriend who stayed up just to make sure I was awake still, who gave me wake up calls. And Arman, my partner-in-crime for soft porn emoticons. Woohoo.
I got back my results for the first assignment. Didn't do well of cos, but that's expected but I'm really thankful I didn't flunk it. Or it's "School of Business, here I come!"
I had my long awaited icecream prata on Friday, like finally. The calories being input, goodness of goodnesses graciousness. The company of my boyfriend made me glow like a tomato.
Ambassadors Duty today. Bridge Challenge 05. It was the geekified land, well, for some of them at least. Specs, high pants, very tucked in shirt, Macdonalds hair for the guys, drab plain colours for hair rubberbands for the girls. The typicals. Reminded me of the innocent secondary school days. Yes, I was once innocent alright. I'll like to think I'm still innocent now.
I shall start on ComIss tomorrow. I shall start on ComIss tomorrow. I shall start on ComIss tomorrow. I shall start on ComIss tomorrow.
But my sister finally came home, with Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (like finally!). Shin was being a doinks. She blurted out the ending when I told her not to. I shall fight the tempation to not read it till after Tuesday only. Or I'll get addicted and not do my ComIss.
Breakfast tomorrow with the parents and my sister.
I need sleep now, good night.
BimboQueen
7/31/2005 02:10:00 am
|
The BimboQueen
Serene Loo;
Femme;
19 September 1987;
Nineteen going on Twenty;
Mass Communication Graduate;
Account Management Executive;
Nightlife;
Retail therapy & more retail therapy;
Very trigger happy;
hayzelle@hotmail.com