<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6648481?origin\x3dhttp://bimboqueen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, June 18, 2005

Shoo anonymous, shoo back to your cave and screw whatever you can find or get screwed by whatever you can find, cos you're sucha sorry lil thing thst nobody wants to screw or be screwed by you.

Voila, let's not spoil our moods with the tags of that stinking, bratty anonymous.

It's been a pretty hectic week and right now, I'm down with viral infection. The usuals- fever, throat irritation, cough, joint pain and of cos, coming together with the whole package, BAD MOOD. I think the fever sizzled up my braincells. Rest assured, I'm still not a bimbo. HOHOHO!

Went to watch the Freedom Gig at Planet Paradigm last night. The music was pretty good, but the crowd sucked. Lack of enthusiasm. And Ronin played. The lead vocalist really has loads of stage aura. And there was this pathetic group of 3 underaged groupies jumping up and down and shaking their asses to Ronin's music. Like WTF lah. Go home and do your Maths homework CAN?! Evil of me, I know.

Eve, how did your gig go? Pray the crowd at Prince of Wales was much better than Paradigm's. Paradigm's was pathetic. Wished I could've have watched you play.

On the contrary, I shall not end with something lovey dovey today. Just 3 simple words, I LOVE YOU!

And another 3 simple words for you my readers- Alamak, I'm hungry.


BimboQueen
6/18/2005 01:07:00 pm

|


The BimboQueen


Serene Loo; Femme; 19 September 1987; Nineteen going on Twenty; Mass Communication Graduate; Account Management Executive; Nightlife; Retail therapy & more retail therapy; Very trigger happy; hayzelle@hotmail.com