<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6648481?origin\x3dhttp://bimboqueen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I've finally collected my pay, the cheque's still clearing. I'm a tad richier, but not exactly happier.

I worked on Sunday and Nicole, SinJing and I had dinner after that. We talked for a long time, laughed alot, but deep down, I just didn't feel as happy as the way I laughed. Met up for tea with another friend after that. That night, I slept for 3 hours only. I couldn't get to sleep, but didn't exactly know why.

Headed down to school to collect the teeshirts with Ming and we had lunch. The usual stuff. Shopping at town. Blah blah blah. Girls, see lah, you all ah, always sick, always this always that. -pout- We haven't met up as a group for some time. And guess what? I realised that I'm ALWAYS present for our meetings. Boo, youallsuck.

After collection of pay yesterday, Nicole bought me, Rina and SinJing dinner. That girl has 200 bucks extra for having top sales. And we laughed over silly stuff. Yay. And we went shopping.


It was so heart wrenching when I saw you, standing at the door, eyes swollen, hair dishevelled, face pale and your usual smile gone from your face. No words could offer you comfort- I'm so sorry I just didn't know how to and I felt a strong surge of dislike for that beastly person who breoke your heart. I hope to see you and that beautiful smile of yours very soon again.

Mr Right will come knocking on our doors very soon aye? :)

I figured I've had my share of the male species but I don't think I've ever understood them as well as I thought I did. To all bastardised men, stay away from my friends and I. Don't let us go through emotional turmoil if you plan to dump us for some doormat. TAMADE. EDAMAT. Fuck, I'm typing like a certain ex boyfriend. Sick.



BimboQueen
5/17/2005 07:59:00 pm

|


The BimboQueen


Serene Loo; Femme; 19 September 1987; Nineteen going on Twenty; Mass Communication Graduate; Account Management Executive; Nightlife; Retail therapy & more retail therapy; Very trigger happy; hayzelle@hotmail.com