<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6648481?origin\x3dhttp://bimboqueen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 04, 2005

IT'S NEARLY BLOODY 4AM AND I'M STILL AWAKE.

Hi, my name is Serene and my biological clock is screwed up. WHY? Cos I spent the entire day sleeping today. I woke up at 9.45am to pick my IS module, and yes, I'm in Events Management, P07. Who else is there? I know Mabel, Hanni, Chris, Syed, Yihan's there. WHO ELSE AHHH? I went back to sleep and woke up at 1pm to have lunch then went back to sleep again and woke up around 6pm. HAHA. Tell me I'm a pig. I know I'm a cute one at least. Okay, not funny.

I'm glad to be home lah. It feels good eating home-cooked food, sleeping on my bed with my familiar smell and going online on my laptop. :)

It's mum's birthday today, 4th May. Daphne will be coming home. We got mum a foot-cum-back massager. Haha. Yay.

Yesterday was the last day of the UOB Metro Credit Card Project. I was damn happy when it ended lah. WeeChou and I were grinning ear to ear, well, at least I was. WeiKean and his girl dropped by to see me yesterday. Nicholas saw me also, but he never said hi. Only after he left, he sms-ed me. So retarded. And Syed and his girlfriend came by also. I had lunch with them at MAC. And Fadli and his sister dropped by too. It was good seeing all these people. I had an emotional breakdown yesterday. I cried and WeeChou scolded me when I told him what happened. He told me his own sob story which was even more tragic than mine. Much more, and I felt so sorry for him.

I know what we had last time, we'll never have it again. You have you own life now I know, but I still want to be part of your life and I still want you to be part of mine. If I could turn back time, I wouldn't have told you what I told you. I shouldn't have posted that letter. I should have just kept you in the dark because that wouldn't have hurt you. It's hurting to know that you're so insensitive, that you think nothing has changed. It's hurting to know that you no longer needed me like you did. And it's hurting to know you no longer loved me like you did.

I need to whine. Life's been so tragic. Something else major just happened and this might just be the start of a new chapter of my life, though I'd rather it didn't happen. I just can't handle all that's been going on, somebody help me please.

How ironic, it feels like I've just lost my best friend.

David Ho sent me a package. Inside contained two printed materials. One was entitled "Where do I turn to for counsel?" I'm reading that now and it has an effect on me. Sort of. The other leaflet, I can't remember the title, but if I remember correctly, it's something about inner beauty. I shall tell you all more about it.

Okay, I should at least try to get some sleep. Good night you all.

Random thought: When I came home last night, dad said I looked like I lost weight. My face became err smaller. And he proceeded to say "But you'll look yourself in 2 days time again." HAHA. Mum's the best cook. And it's 4.21am now and I'm crunching on sugar cane. HOW SINFUL!


BimboQueen
5/04/2005 03:13:00 am

|


The BimboQueen


Serene Loo; Femme; 19 September 1987; Nineteen going on Twenty; Mass Communication Graduate; Account Management Executive; Nightlife; Retail therapy & more retail therapy; Very trigger happy; hayzelle@hotmail.com