<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6648481?origin\x3dhttp://bimboqueen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 06, 2005

I'm up from my nap. Er, day long nap actually. Update about yesterday. Was supposed to meet up with the girls. But last minute, Mabel had some family stuff on, Jenny had her violin lessons to go for and Ming was down with fever. So, it was only me and Zixin at town. :)

We went to Far East where I bought a bag and this pair of pink velvety heels with Mickey Mouse-shaped bows. I've been eyeing this pair of heels for sooo long already. Finally. :) I was darn happy about it anyways.

We had our dinner at Ramen Ten. My Chicken Karaage Ramen was pretty good I must say. And Zixin and I whined non-stop about our misfortune. Shall not say much about that issue anyways. We left town about 8pm and boy oh boy, was I glad that I had such a wonderful day with Zixin.

Girls, next outing will be next week. No backing out yeah? Yay.

Okay, anyways, tonight will be my virgin night on air. Erhemmm, you all should witness it. Just tune in here and click on the "Tune in: Winamp/Real". Give me your full support okay? And you can make dedications here! My show is from 9-11pm. Don't mind me if I screw up cos I'll be damn nervous. Thanks for the supoort. :)


BimboQueen
5/06/2005 07:01:00 pm

|


The BimboQueen


Serene Loo; Femme; 19 September 1987; Nineteen going on Twenty; Mass Communication Graduate; Account Management Executive; Nightlife; Retail therapy & more retail therapy; Very trigger happy; hayzelle@hotmail.com