<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6648481?origin\x3dhttp://bimboqueen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, May 12, 2005

I hope you had the time of your life.

Hohoho, even if you didn't, whatever. I know I had the time of my life. Well, one of the better times I suppose. TEEHEE. I'm happy now. And so is my fellow bytch, Minnnggg! She's as happy as a teehee bird also. Err, what's a teehee bird? LOL. Nvm, but we're both happy people now after we had our dose of happiness. Everybody, say "yayness" with me.

I'm looking forward to more more more. :)

School's starting in twelve days time, I feel that I haven't had enough of holidays lah. Today morning was the FMS Orientation briefing. I haven't been to school for the longest time, this is the first time. HAHA. After lunch, the girls and I (except Jenny again!) went for arcading. HOHOHO. Mabel and Zixin, the two KBOX queen addicts left for their dose of KBOX and Ming and I planned to head to town. But hohoho, we were so tired that we decided against it when we were walking towards the MRT. I reached home (the sun was still in the sky) so early for the first time, in a very long time. My mother always complains that she sees me only when the sky turns dark. RRRAAHHH.

Choi Theng, In case you're reading this, just to let you know, we're meeting up on Monday afternoon okay? YAY. Keep yourself free ha!

My life's pretty fulfilling now in almost ALL aspects. Well, at least there's momentarily happiness to cure all the numbness. I'm NOT suicidal okay.

Now, I demand you to tell me you love me many many.

Sickening People Slaughtering An Hui Bears
Now now, you should not click this link if you have a weak heart, because I felt like puking halfway through the clip. Don't mind the English translation, it stinks. I don't understand three quaters of the passage. To the cousin, thank you very much for showing me this disgusting clip, yousuck. BOO.


BimboQueen
5/12/2005 10:00:00 pm

|


The BimboQueen


Serene Loo; Femme; 19 September 1987; Nineteen going on Twenty; Mass Communication Graduate; Account Management Executive; Nightlife; Retail therapy & more retail therapy; Very trigger happy; hayzelle@hotmail.com