My laptop's still not repaired, so, sue me. How am I to survive after I send my laptop for repair? I gave away my desktop already so if I was to send it for repair, ROAR, I can't do my work. And dad needs his laptop for work everyday. HOW? -whines- Will any kind soul loan me their laptop for a while? You'll be rewarded with err... anything within my means.
First week of school flew by very quickly. Before I know it, all the projects are streaming in already. This is tamade damn scary. The whole nightmare is replaying itself all over again, probably even worse this time round. For now, there's Radio and WedD. Dum dee dee dum, I think more will be coming up. Screw it. But I kinda enjoy doing the Creative Journal for WebD at this moment in time that is. Speaking of which, I just completed two entries.
I spent four hours on Sunday clearing up my bedroom which was littered with paper bags of my retail therapy. And my whole dressing table top was soooo littered with earrings that I spent nearly 2 hours just organising and pairing and sorting the earrings. I spent nearly 40 bucks on earrings in a span of two days at Bugis and Queensway. Bah. Somebody, keep me away from earrings shops.
I should learn how to save. I should learn how to save. I should learn how to save. I should learn how to save. I should learn how to save. I should learn how to save. I should learn how to save. I should learn how to save. It's been a week already, and I'm proud to say that I do have some goals in life now. As scary as it may sound, I know at least how I should be for the next two years of my life. Gee, I sound so juvenile. But oh well, at least I'm happy. Shouldn't you be happy for me? So much things have been happening in the past week. Everything's just moving so fast I felt that I haven't had time to breathe. But that isn't such a bad thing either. So now, don't you dare feel it's your fault. For the first time in life, I might be actually experiencing euphoria.
Sometimes, ex boyfriends are just such losers. I'm sorry, not referring to anyone in particular. I think I'm too nice to people sometimes. I should just be a mean, evil bitch, contrary to what I'm actually am. HO!
I'm sorry I had to break the news to you in that way. I'm sorry for being such a bitch. I'm sorry for everything I've done. But bear in mind, I'll be happy and I'll still care about you. I hope it's good enough for you, knowing I'm happy. Trust me, you were and is still a very good friend of mine. Do take care.(And this doesn't refer to any ex. It's two different issues). It's not your fault. I made this decision of my own accord. And I've never regretted my decision. I'm happy. Are you?
Girls, I miss you all like hell. When I said goodbye to Ming and Shin at the Atrium today, I could feel the tears. And saying bye to Mabel just now made me think even more about the old times we had! I'm so sorry for being such a wuss, but I seriously seriously miss you all. I miss the hanging out, looking at the familiar faces, everything. I love you all. And I look forward to the times we'll be able to see one another even if it's just sneaking a hug along the corridors between classes. IloveandmissCreaMingMyrabelShin.
Random thought: I hate men who can't differentiate between a real relationship and just a casual one. Screw you.
nopebodies: Please find out properly where to leave your ugly comments before just leaving it randomly on any other blog. In case you didn't know, I hate taggers like you, makes me sick. And one more thing, I hate people who can't spell properly. Goodbye!
Shower time.
BimboQueen
5/30/2005 08:36:00 pm
|
The BimboQueen
Serene Loo;
Femme;
19 September 1987;
Nineteen going on Twenty;
Mass Communication Graduate;
Account Management Executive;
Nightlife;
Retail therapy & more retail therapy;
Very trigger happy;
hayzelle@hotmail.com