Ohmygod, I'm so pissed now, I could just kill you and cut you into pieces.
A certain "so-called-friend" of mine, let's just call him F, just passed my mobile number to another of his friend called R and R has been calling me the past few days and R would just let it ring like two times, then hang up. Tamade damn irritating lahhh I tell you. R left me a voice message like a day or two ago. I didn't check it till tonight and then I called him back and he was introducing himself and when I asked him who gave him my number and why, R stupidly replied that it was F who gave it to him and that he wanted it because he wanted to know me better and he even asked me out for a movie and drink. Screw you.
And if you're my friend, you shall never ever ever ever give my number to a stranger. Cos if you ever do, that's it, you'll die a horrible death.
Die F die, die F die, die F die, die F die. Die F die, die F die, die F die, die F die. Die F die, die F die, die F die, die F die. Die F die, die F die, die F die, die F die.
BimboQueen
5/30/2005 09:32:00 pm
|
The BimboQueen
Serene Loo;
Femme;
19 September 1987;
Nineteen going on Twenty;
Mass Communication Graduate;
Account Management Executive;
Nightlife;
Retail therapy & more retail therapy;
Very trigger happy;
hayzelle@hotmail.com