<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6648481?origin\x3dhttp://bimboqueen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I haven't blogged for ages due to the fact that my keyboard is screwing up. It's so much hassle for me to type the letters t and g. It's been a week since I've updated due to the fact my laptop is acting like a fucktard and not allowing me to type properly.

Recap to a week ago....

Wednesday night was a blast, the first of many firsts. Something that doesn't even happen to some people in their entire lifetime. Maybe you'll view it as luck, maybe not. It's up to your own perspective. That's all I'll reveal now. But I definitely have no regrets whatsoever. A huge sorry to the person I've hurt in the process.

I woke up on Thursday with no major headaches, suprisingly. Headed back to NP for my Ambassadors duty. Then we cabbed down to BPGHS to hold some career crap. Was kinda glad that I could meet some of the teachers. Its been a long time and I still miss BP like hell man. Hanni that bitch was with me also. We went to Lot One after that and took neoprints. Shall scan it and post it up soon cos I'm just too lazy to do it now.

It was FMS Orientation on Friday and I was put in charge of t109. The class was a pretty okay bunch I must say. But as usual, everyone thinks we, MassCommers are bitchy. :) Which might be kinda true at times. Didn't see any familiar faces from the secondary school.

Saturday was spent at Pasir Ris- Siangwei's BBQ. I felt damn bad cos he received 2 similar presents. I hope you had fun, cos I had a great time talking to you too. To the person who came down all the way to Pasir Ris to send me back, thank you very much. I really really appreciated it! Love!


I was supposed to work on Sunday. Tamade, those people screwed up my schedule, so I called them back to screw them up. Haha. An eye for an eye. I shall not work for them anymore. Rah! So I spent approximately four hours shopping on my own. Spent 100 odd. Felt damn satisfied with my purchases after that. Yayness! We met up in the early evening to do more shopping before heading down to Clarke Quay for dinner. Nice place, nice ambience, I like. Hung out at Clarke Quay... and yes. :) All in all, it was a fantabulous night with a very special person.

484 Entertainment meeting on Monday and I met up with some of the crew. Woohoo. The highlight of the day was the meeting with Parking Lot Pimp. Yummified. They were very friendly and funny people. We were doing an interview for the station. I was camerawoman for the day. LOL.

Tuesday was the first day of school. Lectures from 10 to 6. It was hell. Rahhh. So not looking forward to all the projects. Imagine all the late nights, don't think I can handle it. Dinner with the someone special after that. :)

You just put a smile on my face.

I had three hours of Radio Workshop today morning and it was freedom after that. So Zixin and I had early lunch at Galileo and then we headed to Queensway. And I spent 27 buckeroos on earrings alone. Somebody, murder me, but don't steal my pretty earrings.

Okay, I'm really sleepy now. I really should get more sleep.

Good night, lovelies.


BimboQueen
5/25/2005 11:42:00 pm

|


The BimboQueen


Serene Loo; Femme; 19 September 1987; Nineteen going on Twenty; Mass Communication Graduate; Account Management Executive; Nightlife; Retail therapy & more retail therapy; Very trigger happy; hayzelle@hotmail.com