I hope yesterday was worth it and my time has been well spent.
Anyhooooo, I'm gonna have lunch soon and head out to work at yes, FARRER PARK, the world of Banglas and Indians I think. Hmm, will be working till 9pm tonight and I won't be coming home. Will probably meet up with Breasty after that. And I'll have to go to school on Monday, but I'll be meeting up my aH liAn gAnG wiTh mE aS dE tAjiE after that. HAHA. Ming and Eve: I'm not an ahlian lah. -pout- and eve, i'm very broke now cos the bloody company hasn't paid me. puuuiiii.
Sorry if my thoughts seem disjointed. I just woke up and I hopped on my laptop immediately (now, just picture that, I think my laptop will die under my weight). I didn't even brush my teeth. You wanna smell my dragon-haw-breath? Now, you didn't get that, didn't you? When I was younger, I used to crawl onto the bed of my parents every Sunday morning (without brushing my teeth) and Dad and I would "haw" our smelly morning breaths at one another. Yes, sick I know.
Coincidentally, it's Sunday today and I'm much older now. The last time I did that, I was probably in primary school I think, if I remember correctly. And Dad's coming back from Bangkok today and I won't be seeing him till tomorrow evening.
I love my parents as much as I always complain about them. And right now, especially now, this family needs all of us to be strong, to stand by one another and to love one another.
Sometimes, I wish I never grew up.
BimboQueen
5/15/2005 12:46:00 pm
|
The BimboQueen
Serene Loo;
Femme;
19 September 1987;
Nineteen going on Twenty;
Mass Communication Graduate;
Account Management Executive;
Nightlife;
Retail therapy & more retail therapy;
Very trigger happy;
hayzelle@hotmail.com