<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6648481?origin\x3dhttp://bimboqueen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 08, 2005

The past few days have been a blast. :) Was supposed to go for the Ambassadors Chalet on Wednesday but I backed out last minute cos I was just too tired. I'm getting lazier by the day.
Thursday was a super duper enjoyable day. Headed down to school on Thursday to hand up the Indemnity form for camp. All the way to school just for that. So retarded. Met Adam up for a little and yes, headed to the boss's house after that! Yes! Ming's place.

I was the earliest there, though I was an hour later than the arranged time. By 9pm or so, everyone was at Ming's place! We watched Bring It On, Princess Diaries and Mean Girls (the quality of my pirated VCD sucks so we watched just a little) and the recorded MSU because some of us have not watched it yet. Jenny, Mabel, Ming, Zixin & I spent the night feasting, playing Monopoly, feasting, girly talks, feasting, watching MVs and movies, feasting and feasting and feasting. Now, backtrack to what we've eaten. One week of dieting all gone down the drain.

Pizza and spicy drummets for dinner.
Felt supebly fat.

After dinner, launched into snacking of chocolate croissant cookies (the packaging looked like dog food. Roar.), super rings, prawn crackers, chicken flavoured biscuits and some more snacks which I can't remember what cos we ate too much.
Felt supebly fat again.

Wanted to get a little bit of alcohol so we went to Cheers and bought some. Stopped by the 24 hour Food Junction to get fishball soup. Got harassed by underaged ahbengs wanting mobile numbers and Ming, Mabel and Zixin were dead scared. Went back and ate and drank and bitched and lied on Ming's massaging chair which provided us with painful but enjoyable pounds on our backs.
Felt supebly fat again.

We forgot to get icecream from Cheers so Jenny, Mabel and I walked back again to get 2 tubs of Walls Icecream- Chocolate Heaven and Fruit Cocktail. Went back and cleared up 1.5 tubs of the ice cream between the 5 of us.
Felt supebly fat again.

Whined about our fatness and curled our hair with Jenny's heating hair curler thing. All that at 5am in the morning. Nuts. But it was oh-so-enjoyable. Cam whored a little, experimented with makeup and tried to do the smoky eye effect thing and Jenny scolded me cos I kept on blinking while she was trying to apply mascara and eye liner for me.
Felt supebly fat again.

Watched tv in the living room till we all fell asleep on the couches. I shared my couch with Zixin this time round and as usual, I knocked out first. Not so suprising anymore. They've gotten used to my piggish habits. By 7 plus in the morning, all of us were asleep already. Zixin and I were the first to wake up a little before eleven.
Felt supebly fat again.

Ordered pizza and spicy drummets AGAIN. Now you see, we all ate sooo much. Get the picture? We ate non-stop.

Despite the weight I'll put on because of the excessive continuously feasting for like ten hours straight, I seriously seriously enjoyed myself. Where else am I gonna be able to find girls who can bitch, feast, and do girly stuff together?

I know I've said this a million times, but, I have to do this again.

YOU GIRLS ROCK MY WORLD(cheesy I know) !!
& you are very much loved by Serene.

Thank you all very much. I'm proud to have friends like you all.

In ahlian ahbeng style-
fReNz 4eVa!!! mAbeL a.K.a mYraBeL, miNg a.K.a miNg (how creative), jeNnY a.K.a cReA, ziXin a.K.a sHin n sErEne a.K.a biMbS.... yOu gUyz roCkzZ siAz. *huGgZz hUgZzZz* =PpPpPpP taKe cArE wOrXxXx. *mUaCkieZzZzZzZ*





Mabel & I went for our job training today afternoon about 4pm. Mabel's thinking about pulling out last minute. Roar. But we're posted to different roadshow booths anyway. Boohoo. We had our dinner at Long John. Sinful.

Tomorrow will be the first day of work. The tee shirt is fugly. Roar. Pray for better sales for me! The pay stinks. And I'm being posted to an ulu place like Tiong Bahru for the weekend. Tamade. ROAR.

I'll be missing the Ambassadors Camp. Will only be going for the night and leaving in the morning again. Doinks. So spastic.

I have to sleep early. Gonna go pack my clothes now.

Toodles.


BimboQueen
4/08/2005 10:33:00 pm

|


The BimboQueen


Serene Loo; Femme; 19 September 1987; Nineteen going on Twenty; Mass Communication Graduate; Account Management Executive; Nightlife; Retail therapy & more retail therapy; Very trigger happy; hayzelle@hotmail.com