Mabel made me wait for like 30 minutes today. Why? Ask her cos she made me swear I won't embarass her publically.
Went job hunting with Mabel today. Quite successful I think. I hope I get the job. I need the money to go shopping. I need retail therapy badly. We dropped by Bugis after that and I realised that whenever I'm broke, I see more things that I want real badly. ROAR. I saw nice earrings at Bugis. Yay. Shall go get them soon. Mabel and I were as poor as churchmice. Went home early cos we were broke broke broke. Haha!
You know, the MRT is a nice place to bump into people. I bumped into someone today, someone whom I've not seen for like five years. That's what I call fate. I mean of all doors, he had to walk into the carriage I was at. So many other doors that he could have walked into, but he just had to walk there. Isn't that just pure coincidence? I've been trying to get in touch with him for a very long time and hey, we managed to exchange contacts today. And we talked about the good old days and he even remembers the card I made him and certain things I've said to him before. I was glad. After we parted ways, I was somehow very relieved and very happy to see that someone doing well now, starting life anew. As I was on my way home, the poem he wrote in my diary surfaced in my memory. The rings, the photo, his prefect title stripped off because of me, the embarassing first date where I spilt popcorn on my seat, all the nitty gritties. Sweetums. Life back then was good. It was naive and innocent. I want to relive those days again.
So tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree. :)
Oh, I'm promoting Dowell Lim. Vote for him and stand to win Motorola 3G phones and goodie bags! Vote for Dowell NOW! NOW! NOW! Vote for Pilot 02! HURRY! Here.
BimboQueen
4/06/2005 12:27:00 am
|
The BimboQueen
Serene Loo;
Femme;
19 September 1987;
Nineteen going on Twenty;
Mass Communication Graduate;
Account Management Executive;
Nightlife;
Retail therapy & more retail therapy;
Very trigger happy;
hayzelle@hotmail.com