<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6648481?origin\x3dhttp://bimboqueen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 01, 2005

Let's just say April Fools Day started on a rough note. My lovely bytches Mabel, Ming and Zixin ganged up to fool me. And worse, I fell for it. They even had so much time as to draft out a letter from choy supposedly and they fooled me that we got an E for Bauhaus project. I tell you, I was damn upset I nearly cried at the thought of having to retake Graphcomm. And to think of the effort we put in for Bauhaus, it was very unexpected. Roar. Stupid girls. We played the same trick on Jenny, this time the four of us and Jenny fell for it. Haha. So, I'm not the only silly one. Yay.

But bottomline, these girls are still the appleS (zixin's reminder) of my eye. :)

And I got conned by Dowell too. All within the same hour. How silly can I get? Boo.


BimboQueen
4/01/2005 11:35:00 pm

|


The BimboQueen


Serene Loo; Femme; 19 September 1987; Nineteen going on Twenty; Mass Communication Graduate; Account Management Executive; Nightlife; Retail therapy & more retail therapy; Very trigger happy; hayzelle@hotmail.com