The dreaded MediSoc exam's over. Yesterday was the exam. Won't say I've done well, but should be able to pass, I hope so. Let's not discuss the exam anymore and spoil everyone's holiday mood. For those taking their exams still and mugging their asses off now, I just have to do this. MY HOLIDAYS HAVE BEGUN! Hohoho! So evil. After the exam, we went out- the girls & I. Lunch at Sakae and dinner at Hans Cafe. Roamed around. Filled with laughter. Me happy. We took so so so many pictures. Will upload them in a few days time for viewing pleasure. Not all, just some cos some are super restricted. ;)
To: Jenny, Mabel, Mingshan, Zixin. I really enjoyed myself yesterday. I was very happy. The most memorable day in this one year of poly. Thank you all very much for making it so special. Yay. Very beautiful pictures. This sounds cliched, but the events of 290305 will be held close to my heart. I love you all many many. :)
BimboQueen
3/31/2005 12:12:00 am
|
The BimboQueen
Serene Loo;
Femme;
19 September 1987;
Nineteen going on Twenty;
Mass Communication Graduate;
Account Management Executive;
Nightlife;
Retail therapy & more retail therapy;
Very trigger happy;
hayzelle@hotmail.com