I'm fuming with anger now, thanks very much to a certain someone who pissed me off real badly.
I tell you, if you ever ever ever get any of my friends in trouble, I swear, I swear that I'll never ever let you off. And I won't let you have an easy life too. You can trust me on that. But you've already got my friend into trouble. NABEI. Be more reasonable for fucks' sake.
And don't try acting all pitiful and everything, it won't help, really. The truth about everything will prevail. And if you lie, your God will punish you. So, you better don't. I'll play fair and square, and you better too.
I'm civilised. I did not call you names alright.
Did i say anything wrong? So? Sue me.
BimboQueen
3/20/2005 11:41:00 pm
|
The BimboQueen
Serene Loo;
Femme;
19 September 1987;
Nineteen going on Twenty;
Mass Communication Graduate;
Account Management Executive;
Nightlife;
Retail therapy & more retail therapy;
Very trigger happy;
hayzelle@hotmail.com