<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6648481?origin\x3dhttp://bimboqueen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, March 25, 2005

It's ten in the morning and I'm up already. Today's your lucky day. I normally sleep till 2pm. I must be crazy to get up so early right? Nah, here's the story anyways.

It's Daphne's 22nd birthday today. So we went out for breakfast, together with her boyfriend. We had dim sum. One of our usual rituals, but not in the recent months. Okay, I shall proceed to studying now. Last night's mugging wasn't exactly too fruitful.

Study hard MassCommies.

Toodles.


BimboQueen
3/25/2005 10:03:00 am

|


The BimboQueen


Serene Loo; Femme; 19 September 1987; Nineteen going on Twenty; Mass Communication Graduate; Account Management Executive; Nightlife; Retail therapy & more retail therapy; Very trigger happy; hayzelle@hotmail.com