Guess what? I'm tanned now. Quite tanned. I think I've got sunburn. My skin's red and it hurts, meaning it'll peel in a few days time.
Isaac was so unglam yesterday (30.03.05). He thought we were meeting at one but he told me eleven the night before. Such a bitch. So I reached on time and I decided to call him. He just got out of bed and he forgotten that we were supposed to meet at eleven instead. So I spent an hour walking around Harbourfront Centre alone and I realised it's quite huge actually. Isaac, you unfetch bitch.
Isaac and I went for swimming and tanning at his aunt's place- Caribbean Condo, which is near Harbourfront. But before that, we had lunch at Pastamania. I had the usual- Vongole. Yum. :)
Spent the afternoon tanning under the hot sun, splashing water at one another, trying to do laps (we managed a few!), going on a cam whore spree (shall post the not-so-embarrassing ones soon on my blog), having heart-to-heart talks, laughing like insane people, checking out men, eating dino shaped jelly candy, grabbing one another's hands and legs under the water, Isaac styling my hair into silly hairdos, bouncing around like whales, making dolphin sounds, going down the kids' slide together, trying to balance our asses on the ball shaped fountain things... and so so much more. I had fun today, thanks Isaac. You're a good friend and great company. -smooch-
BimboQueen
3/31/2005 12:44:00 am
|
The BimboQueen
Serene Loo;
Femme;
19 September 1987;
Nineteen going on Twenty;
Mass Communication Graduate;
Account Management Executive;
Nightlife;
Retail therapy & more retail therapy;
Very trigger happy;
hayzelle@hotmail.com