It's been long. Been busy with pre-production stuff for LocVid filming. Finally, we've finished filming! It was a 3 day thing, cos the schedules of our talents clashed. But, I'm relieved it's done. Very relieved.
A big thank you to our crew and not forgetting the talents. Talents, you were great. And to the people who found the talents, thank you. :)
But when I think of editing, I'd rather choose the option of burning in hell. Haha! Ten hours to edit everything. It's not gonna be easy. And we have two tapes. Bah. And...
Anyways, had my Speech Comm test today. It went pretty well I should say. Better than expected. And my expectations aren't that high actually. Haha. Okay, not funny.
Anyways, I no longer have clubbing withdrawal symptoms. :) Good for me ayes?
Many of the lectures and tutorials this week have been cancelled. It's good but that means we'll be using the spare time to rush our asses off with all the projects. I feel sick now. But school's ending by the end of this month, after the dreaded MediSoc exam. Till then, we'll all be cranky.
I'm thinking about taking my driving licence (Msian one lah!) during the upcoming hols, but I'm not too sure if I have the time. Well, I hope I can pass on the first take though. Then I can drive around. But as if mum&dad will let me anywhere near their car. They'll be worried sick.
Went out just now and got a couple of DVDs. See? That's the advantage of living in JB. You can just buy pirated DVDs and VCDs as and when and wherever you like. Whee! And ciggies here are RM6.50 only. Haha. One pack in Spore is like equivalent to nearly four packs in Msia. Haha. Somebody told me they'll be raising the price to 13 bucks. Smokers, cut down NOW. Or you'll be literally burning a BIG HOLE in your pocket.
Oh yeah, I reached home really early today. For once, I reached home before it got dark (that's what my mum always says). So mum&dad and I went out and spent some time together over dinner. It's been long since we had dinner together. I can't understand why some families can bear not having dinner together. For me, it just feels weird. Maybe I've been brought up into thinking families should all sit down and have dinner together. In the future when I'm married (if ever, I hope), I would want my whole family to have dinner together every night. As often as possible, to have it daily would be even better.
-blushes- I watched Miss Congeniality just now on VCD again. For the 785th time. Tell me I'm sick. Haha. Think I should go to bed soon. My eyes are like non-existent now. HAHA! And to think I was thinking about watching more DVDs later on. Tell me I'm sick.
Apparently, DoodleBoard's been a bitch. It's been down... Like forever. Haha. Time to make a switch. But I'm lazy. Oh well, see how I feel later on.
My mum just told me my cousin is one of the top 12 scorers for SPM (it's O'Levels standard but taken in the final fifth year of secondary school) in Malaysia. IN MALAYSIA YOU KNOW? Out of like 400,000 students probably. Tell me, why didn't I inherit the smart genes? You're wondering about his results? Well, let me shock you now. He took 13 subjects and he got 13 A1s for it. So smart right? So smart till it's scary. Freaking smart. And I heard from my other aunts he's quite relaxed in his studies, which means he's born smart. Oh God, am I jealous or what.
LocVid editing test tomorrow. Ming just had to call me to ask me about the grouping. Haha, I forgot all about it.
You fucktard, go away. I hate you. If you hate me, even better, cos I don't need us to like one another. Bah. Go put your head in between your legs and kiss your ass.
BimboQueen
3/07/2005 09:43:00 pm
|
The BimboQueen
Serene Loo;
Femme;
19 September 1987;
Nineteen going on Twenty;
Mass Communication Graduate;
Account Management Executive;
Nightlife;
Retail therapy & more retail therapy;
Very trigger happy;
hayzelle@hotmail.com