<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6648481?origin\x3dhttp://bimboqueen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 03, 2005

Just had my daily dose of laughter at someplace that shallnotbenamed. It amazes me how some people exude stupididty without realising it.

Meeting for project in school. Headed down to town after that with the girls. Hmm, we had icecream at Haagen Daz. Yummy, but it's stuff that will go straight to the ass. So sinful. So for that, I skipped dinner today. I'm a little hungry now, but I shall resist the tempatation of raiding the fridge. :)

Oh yeah, something eventful happened in F21 today. I was in the changing room together with Mabel. Both of us were trying on tops lah. Anyways, the lady was being such a bitch. She pounded on my door like 3 times within that 30 seconds to tell us one of us had to come out. Argh, she pissed me off like hell. I didn't wanna try on the second top anymore. Sickening bitch. She was damn rude. No customer service at all. I got really pissed so I wanted to see their store manager. But stupid scrawny guy said store manager had already left for the day. So i complained to him and he gave me a ton of bullshit... About people shoplifting accesories and all that crap. I don't care about all that shit. Next time, just tell your girls to be more poilte. Dammit.

I'm in love with my new nail colour. Yay. :)

Anyways, thank you Benita for retrieving my digital camera all the way from Galilieo Cafe. I really appreciate it. Remember to pass it to me tomorrow. Thanks!

Mr Gopi-tennis lied. He said muscles wouldn't hurt after pilates. But my arm muscles are hurting like fuck now. Bah. can't even touch my head without feeling the strain in it.

Anyway, just to relate this to you. Hmm, I'm super irritated with this girl. She's an mcm-wannabe, but I tell you, her English really cannot make it. I don't understand some people. Anyways, I got to know her cos a friend of ours introduced us as she wanted to learn more about MassComm. So I got her to help out in one of the minor roles in our LocVid production but in the end, we realised we didn't need her and her friend anymore. And besides, the schedules sort of clashed. We didn't even confirm them in the first place. She's kinda freaky lah. In one sms she told me that she was very upset we didn't want her to act and she wanted to know why. And in the next sms, she was like "Whatever k. You got tell so-and-so yourself." in her sucky English. Bah, pissed me off badly. Ooooohhh! Bad English, just like someone I know. Maybe I should introduce them to one another. Haha. I'm being evil again.

I think I'm suffering from clubbing withdrawal symptoms. Everywhere we walked today, we heard R&B hits. It put us into THE mood lah. The girls were cute. They were whining about wanting to club. Haha. Soon lah, after all the shit ass work and exams. :)

Met Leonard in Bossini. Haha. Purple hair boy's working in Bossini. Doinks.
And I met darlingest Kok too. :) Stupid girlie, you suck. ;)

There's filming tomorrow. I ought to go to sleep earlier.


BimboQueen
3/03/2005 11:05:00 pm

|


The BimboQueen


Serene Loo; Femme; 19 September 1987; Nineteen going on Twenty; Mass Communication Graduate; Account Management Executive; Nightlife; Retail therapy & more retail therapy; Very trigger happy; hayzelle@hotmail.com