<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6648481?origin\x3dhttp://bimboqueen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 14, 2005

It's 3am in the morning and I'm still awake, in contrast to me usually sleeping about 1am. There's something seriously wrong with me. I studied for LocVid, but I can't seem to rememeber anything.

And I'm feeling kinda depressed. I sms-ed Sally today to find out that he was in KL for badminton tournaments or something. I told him I wasn't feeling too good and I didn't know what was troubling me and he was concerned. It's good to have someone you know who cares. I teared, cos I really felt shitty.

Then just now, I finaly spilt the beans to him to what might be actually wrong. But I think he's probably asleep cos I only replied 2 hours later.

I can't wait for him to come back and to talk to him. Sally, come back quick! I need to whine to you. And you can whine to me too. And we can whine to one another over Al Ameen sambal sting ray and roti pratas.

The unstability of my feelings have caused me to do things even I detest.


BimboQueen
3/14/2005 03:05:00 am

|


The BimboQueen


Serene Loo; Femme; 19 September 1987; Nineteen going on Twenty; Mass Communication Graduate; Account Management Executive; Nightlife; Retail therapy & more retail therapy; Very trigger happy; hayzelle@hotmail.com