<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6648481?origin\x3dhttp://bimboqueen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, October 07, 2004

I’m physically and mentally exhausted. My brain juices have not replenished themselves. The past few days have been damn tiring. Me and beni have been rushing our proposal essay. I wouldn’t say it was a good job done, we could have done better. But I’m satisfied with the work. Really, and I just love working with beni. She makes me feel comfortable. Well beni, we’ll jus sit back and pray for the best. God, please help us. At the 5pm deadline, we were still at the library rushing our work. At 5.15pm, beni rushed to canteen 2 to print the stuff. At 5.35pm, I rushed to the fms block to hand up our essay. I ran and ran and ran. *phew* I made it. Finally. Kudos to us beni.
Beni and I kept on digressing, procrastinating, whatever you called it! Haha! Met up with beni on Wednesday with the intention if getting work done. We managed to get a little done... and beni got caught by nyonya librarian for eating in the library. Tough luck, woman.
One of the main highlights on Wednesday, I met that guy, whom mabes and I shared a project room with on Tuesday. Me and mabes were gushing over him after he left. Mabel, eat your heart out. I just think he’s so cute. I saw him at the library, he waved at me and we talked. I finally know his name. *dreamy* I hope I see him again soon. =) gee, i sound like a shoolgirl. but yeah, he's good eye candy!
Went for dinner with beni at al’ameen. Weehee. Dinner was great. Cos we were all fungry. Beni rocks my socks. =D
Went over to xinghui’s house yesterday. I miss her and we had so much to catch up on. Though it was a short hour-and-a-half, it rocked. Really! Thanks for caring for me and for worrying about my o’level results, worrying about my history of boys, worrying for my studies, worrying about the bad company I might get in, worrying about my smoking (*promise* no more for me), worrying about my feelings, worrying about my suicidal tendencies, worrying about just everything in my life for the past 4 years. I just want you to know I love you and I really appreciate having you around and I treasure you. I may not show it, but I do care for you. I may be pissed at you or say things I don’t mean but. you’re in my prayers at night! Please take care of yourself and study harder okay? *huggles* you, weikean, saylin and kiankee are friends I would like to keep for life. I mean it. No friends has ever cared for me as much as you all have. You are all very very very special people in my life. Don’t you all worry about promos, I am sure you’ll all do okay.
Mcm-ers, we are just left with one more assignment. Web CG. And marketing exam. After that, hols, here we come….!!!! Flash sucks, flash sucks. But we have to do it. Ugh.
Beaching. Shopping, belly dancing, screen-freaking, hanging out with bimbo madness, b.o.m.b… Few of the many things I wanna do during hols. Weehee.
Hey you, hang in there okay? =)


HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY KIANKEE! I LOVE YOU! AND THANKS FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME. HAVE A GREAT ONE OKAY? SEE YA SOON!


BimboQueen
10/07/2004 08:59:00 pm

|


The BimboQueen


Serene Loo; Femme; 19 September 1987; Nineteen going on Twenty; Mass Communication Graduate; Account Management Executive; Nightlife; Retail therapy & more retail therapy; Very trigger happy; hayzelle@hotmail.com