<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6648481?origin\x3dhttp://bimboqueen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, October 02, 2004


I'm Rachel Green from Friends!
Take the Friends Quiz here.
i ain't gorgeous nor popular with the guys nor smart. but.... i can't live without daddy's credit cards. tsk tsk tsk.
The past few days have been hellish. Why? Deadlines. Yes, deadlines never used to make serene crumble or even flinch, but now it did. I almost had a nervous breakdown at ian’s the other night. I just couldn’t think. I was stuck in the first paragraph for nearly an hour. Sales, profits, market growth, market share, customer service, executive summary and what-nots. The six of us, eve, mabes, jenny, zixin and me spent the night at ian’s trying to complete our marketing report. Check ian’s blog for the pictures. Left school after soc psyh tutorial and headed to pasir ris where he had dinner at downtown east and walked to ian’s place. it is damn gorgeous. Well, the furniture ain’t in yet. So his house looks naked. Nevertheless, it’s pretty. I love the cosy feel. Ian’s mum was so nice. She made sure we had food to eat. And coffee so we could live through the night. =) yayness. And I was being so clumsy again. As usual. I fell off ian’s bed. Landed on the chips and biscuits and an opened can of root beer which spilled to the floor. Ian, I hope your parquet floor doesn’t smell of that!!! I nearly knocked over 3 laptops as the night went on. Haha. Ian counted it. Grrr. I was too depressed to remain in his room cos of marketing. So I suggested we go for a swim. Me and ian wanted to make eve go with us, so me and ian were like “eve, if you don’t go… we won’t”. sorry eve to make you feel bad. That was the whole idea. =) Went for a swim around 10. ian carried eve and threw her into the pool! Stayed there for nearly an hour while mabes and jenny and zixin were upstairs fixing the marketing stuff.
Around 2am, my eyes just wanted to close. I gave in and I fell asleep, while the rest were busy with the conclusion, I was happily dreaming away in lala land. I feel guilty. Thanks you all. Love you. We all made it. So we deserve a HUGE hug. When I finally woke up again… wait, I can’t remember what happened. But yah, we left ian’s at 6am. He had to go school for radio workshop and before we left. His mummy even made milo for us!!
The mrt ride to yew tee was bliss. I slept the whole way through. and didn't even know zixin got off at eunos. and i me and eve were ogling at the cuties sitting next to jenny. he was sleeping. charmaine, eat your heart out. it's the guy you found cute. heehee. =) he is cute, char, i gotta agree. let's ogle at him more. eve's mum made breakfast for eve and i. so sweet. and eve's mum is so cute. so friendly. breakfast was good. me and eve were fungry. haha. then eve went to shower and i was sleeping like a pig by the time she came out of the shower. i woke up at 9.40am. and panicked. cos i wanted to leave eve's house at 10am. i showered then asked eve to wake up. but that pig did not wanna go to school. so i headed to school on my own.
i am an idiot in flash. help. i am so gonna fail my assignment. speaking of web cg, i got a B for my test. woohoo. people, cheer for me. you know what a computer bimbo i am.
but... i failed my soc psyh. expected. 8.5/25. i feel so loserish. argh. the soc psyh presentation went well. i hope i didn't screw up journal two. or my soc psyh's a goner.
yesterday was the last marketing tutorial. gonna miss j.lo. but yst's tutorial was nothing much. we just did some ad's explanation. yayness. we got 5 marks extra. =)
and after marketing tutorial, me and eve and mabes and jenny headed down to al ameen for food. we ate so much. i feel piggish still. and then we talked and talked and talked. and went pooling at pool factor. sheeze. we were all lousy in pool! haha. and jenny was being funny again. haha! she kept on missing the cue ball. hehes. jenny's cuuuute.
the moment i reached home, i showered and then went to sleep! omg. i am so piggish. i slpet for 14 hours. yes. 14 hours. i needed it badly.
i wanna go jogging. i think i'll go with daddy later. i need the fresh air. and i need to think. think hard. and just mope. and jus think about you. yes, you. not you, but you. darn.




BimboQueen
10/02/2004 01:56:00 pm

|


The BimboQueen


Serene Loo; Femme; 19 September 1987; Nineteen going on Twenty; Mass Communication Graduate; Account Management Executive; Nightlife; Retail therapy & more retail therapy; Very trigger happy; hayzelle@hotmail.com