All the while I thought you were happy for me, proud of me. But you just showed me the truth that day. I know I'm not as good in comparison to the rest of them but you didn't expect me to be like them, did you? You know I'll never be like them. Please love me for who I am and not expect me to become somebody I shall never be. I'm special in my own way.
Not everything's about you, you know.
Yesterday was the job briefing at Outram. The job seems pretty okay. Money is good, except that the hours are damn long. It's only for five days. I'll tahan and reap the joys of my labour later on.
Went to see Daphne yesterday. That girl's room is bloody messy. Took the Windstruck VCD from her. It's Korean. The movie made me cry buckets. It's so sad, so sweet, so heart wrenching, so pitiful... I cried for nearly the whole last half of the movie. Imagine me, tissue in one hand, nose as red as Rudolph the reindeer and lying down on the couch crying my eyes out. It's just so romantic. The Koreans never fail to make good movies. I looooove Sassy Girl too! I'm a sucker for romantic flicks.
And now, I just finished watching Star Runner. It's a Chinese show with one of the F4 guys, Vaness (darn, I don't know how to spell his name. But that's not the point. It's not important.) . It's about boxing and of course, a love story between him and his teacher. Argh, it was quite saddening too. I cried, again. And Vaness's hair was nice in the movie. No, not the long rebounded hair my dears.
Went out just now to get presents for Lin's baby boy. I got her a set of Disney Baby's milk bottles and also this nice, pretty box of baby cleaning products like shampoo, powder, lotion and body foam. Weehee, I love baby stuff. And I love babies too, except when they start screaming at the top of their voices. Gonna be heading down to Holland V with Sharon tomorrow to see Lin and her baby and the other daughter... Her daughter's damn cute la. And her daughter likes me. Yayness. Weehee, I'm excited. =) I've got plans all lined up for tomorrow. And I'll be spending the night at Xinghui's. But, I'm feeling kinda guilty that I won't be home to accompany Elaine. Elaine's coming back from KL for the weekends. She's probably on the way now. And I miss her, but yet I won't have much time to spend with her. Pfft. I'm such a bad sister.
And my lovely T106-ians, I'm so glad that most of you will be able to make it for the BBQ next week. For those who are still considering, do come if you can make it alright! Woohoo. I love you all and I guarantee we'll have a good time. And good food too (hopefully!). Oh yah, is there anybody's place besides Ming's that we can go to and prepare the food? Please, please, please, we need help, preferably those staying as close to Ming's as possible. Thanks. =) I think the budget per person is about 10 bucks... So, save up for it now!!
BimboQueen
10/22/2004 06:56:00 pm
|
The BimboQueen
Serene Loo;
Femme;
19 September 1987;
Nineteen going on Twenty;
Mass Communication Graduate;
Account Management Executive;
Nightlife;
Retail therapy & more retail therapy;
Very trigger happy;
hayzelle@hotmail.com