<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6648481?origin\x3dhttp://bimboqueen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, October 28, 2004

Wankgirls at the beach once again! Wednesday will be officially our beaching day from now onwards. =) Who was at the beach? Me, beni, charmie, gwennie booboos and lizzy. I had oodles of fun, in case you didn't know. Everytime we hang out, there's something interesting I would discover about either of them. I smelt of sand all the way home. The salty feel. And now I'm down with a sore throat. Beni, sounds familiar huh?
Microsoft Co. was having their teambuilding outing at Siloso yesterday. All the big shots were there. Wankgirls was asked to help them in a play. So we did and we had to sing a little jingle that went like this "Coconuts, coconuts. Beach bums. Love coconuts." And we incorporated some actions into it too! =P
And there were wormies at the beach. And when I say wormies, I mean pervies. We threw sand around and purposely threw some on them. They deserved it, hanging around us for so long.
We threw sand at one another's boobs and smeared sand over one another's cleavage. Anne and Keshia, you all should have been there girlies. The girls tried sitting on my back but everyone kept slipping off my slippery back. Haha. Beni was the best.
And I piggy backed liz.
And we sang loudly and tourists laughed at us. And we jumped over waves together.
And I've got a tan now. Even with sunblock on! AND I've got a sorethroat.
And we had so much fun, girls. I love you all.


BimboQueen
10/28/2004 02:19:00 pm

|


The BimboQueen


Serene Loo; Femme; 19 September 1987; Nineteen going on Twenty; Mass Communication Graduate; Account Management Executive; Nightlife; Retail therapy & more retail therapy; Very trigger happy; hayzelle@hotmail.com